Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pinsday!

Its my birthday week this week! My birthday is on Sunday, the 17th, aka St. Paddy's Day! It should be a fun time here in Dublin for my birthday this year! ;)

Plus, I have one of my best friends coming into town for the festivities! Beyond excited!

And today, I have some of my favorite pins of the week for you:
cozy hanging chair
(unknown source)

lovely kitchen of white, dark floors and pop of stripes

pink sprinkle cake, 'tis the week!

And a favorite mantra from the week to send you off with:
secret of change
(unknown source)

Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Talk about having fun on your birthday! You are going to have a blast ... a little jealous over here!

Jessica said...

You better do a whole post on your birthday festivities! St. Patrick's Day, Birthday, and Dublin- a trifecta of awesomeness! And I love that hanging swing!

Alexa said...

I want to snuggle up in that chair immediately!

viv said...

Happy birthday week! I'm sure it will be a blast :)
xx

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awwww I hope you have an awesome birthday week! Oh and I super love that hanging chair!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love your pins! How neat that your bday falls on St. Patty's Day! We hope you have a wonderful bday weekend!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Rebecca and Lori said...

Happy Birthday week! Love that quote and that cake!
~Lori

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh yes indeedy everyone needs a swing in their home, love the striped chairs!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

My-cliffnotes said...

I've always wanted a hanging chair

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Happy birthday week!!!

I hope it's amazing and you get to east some cake as pretty as the one in the pin!